2014 – Present
- LTI International Manager – We launch and establish LTI Authorized Training Sites worldwide, using LTI’s 12-volume leadership training curriculum. We also provide ongoing member support to help produce successful training results. Since 2006, LTI has established over 150 training sites in 40 nations.
EAST AFRICA & RUSSIA
2010 – 2013
- LTI Representative – We launched five Leadership Training Institutes in Uganda and three in Russia using LTI’s 12- volume leadership training program.
- Bible Teaching Resources – We provided complete sets of Bible teaching materials (MOTMOT – 700 instructional hours) in Swahili and English to pastors and leaders. As a result, multiple churches and training centers were established in various and remote locations of Kenya and Uganda.
KENYA, East Africa
2007 – 2010
- School of Missions and Bible School – We served with a national ministry by teaching, training, and sending African men and women to work as cross-cultural missionaries. These dedicated missionaries live and communicate the Gospel to people in remote unreached areas. People of every tribe and nation must be reached with the Gospel.
We also taught various Bible courses in the Bible School to pastors and leaders.
- Bible Teaching Resources – We provided complete sets of Bible School materials (MOTMOT – 700 instructional hours) in Swahili and English to pastors, leaders, and Bible schools.
- Launching of Bible Training Centers – We assisted in the launching of Bible training centers in Kenya and Uganda. Resources, consultations, and encouragement were also provided for the successful start-up of these centers.
- Seminars – We preached and taught in various locations, instilling world mission awareness and increasing vision and passion for pastors and leaders. We also ministered and encouraged front-line African missionaries serving in very remote areas.
- Children’s Ministry – Lianne and our three teenagers prepared and taught children of various ages from the Word of God.
GHANA, West Africa
2000 – 2007
- Association of Bible Schools – In 2004, God instilled a vision to launch an Association of Bible Schools. With explosive growth the association grew to 63 ministries under our leadership, spanning all ten regions of Ghana and three other West African nations (Nigeria, Liberia, and Benin). Today under new leadership, the association remains a flourishing ministry with over 425 affiliated schools and continues to train hundreds of African students in the Word of God. Graduates evangelize, plant churches, and penetrate the unreached peoples of Ghana and surrounding countries.
- Bible College – From 2000 – 2004, Terry served as Vice-Principal and lectured in a vibrant Bible College in the capital city of Accra. Students’ gained knowledge of pastoral skills, leadership principles, and grew in confidence in handling the Word of God.
Lianne lectured in the Bible College, directed orphanage and children’s ministries, assisted in media departments, and facilitated young Africans eager to grow in the knowledge of Christ.
- Resources – Complete sets of Bible School materials (700 instructional hours – MOTMOT), other supplemental resources, consultations, visits to churches, and encouragement were provided to pastors and leaders.
UGANDA, East Africa
1998 – 1999
Our first long-term assignment overseas was to Uganda, East Africa, with Leadership Training International (LTI).
- Resources – we printed and provided over 5,000 pastors and leaders with biblical training resources known as MOTMOT.
- Training – Seminars in cities, towns, and villages were coordinated and conducted. Men and women in Uganda and surrounding countries (Rwanda, Tanzania, and Kenya) have benefited and continue to utilize these valuable training materials.
- Encouragement – It was our privilege to equip these fine leaders with tools for the task and encouragement in their ministries.